- Leave a Comment
Ajvar relish is an amazing vegetable spread originally from Croatia/Serbia based on roasted red bell peppers, eggplant, and garlic. Here I use Ajvar together with some red bell pepper paste, cream and Parmesan cheese as a topping for an oven baked cod. The flavours are amazing. You can use tomato paste if you can’t get hold of red bell pepper paste.
- Preheat the oven at 200 °C
- Pat the cod dry with a kitchen towel and put the cod in an oven proof dish
- In a mixing bowl, combine ajvar relish, bell pepper paste, cream, creme fraiche, and half of the grated parmesan cheese
- Pour the mixture over the cod and top with the rest of the Parmesan cheese
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 min or until the temeperature of the cod has reached 50-55 °C