Pistachio-Crusted Lamb Racks
- Leave a Comment
I love lamb. Lamb racks baked in the oven with a crust of pistachios, garlic, chili, and parsley is about how good it can get.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C
- Add pistachios, parsley, garlic, chiliflakes, lemon juice, butter and salt to a food processor.
- Process the mixture until a thick pesto like texture.
- Cut the lamb racks in portion sizes and season with salt and pepper
- Heat a skillet with the olive oil on high heat
- Place lamb in the skillet and cook, browning on all sides, 4-5 min
- Transfer lamb to a roasting pan
- Spread the mustard on the fatty side of the lamb
- Pat the pistachio paste on top of the mustard
- Bake the lamb racks in the oven until the crust is golden brown and the inside temperature of the lamb is 55-60 °C (15-20 min)
- Transfer to a serving plate and let the lamb rack rest 10 min before serving