- Leave a Comment
Chickpea flour is a gluten free and low GI alternative to regular flour for making crepes. I added ginger, sambal oelek, and turmeric to get some extra flavour. It turned out really great together with creamy dal. If you don’t add the spices, these crepes can be used with sweet fillings as a dessert.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chickpea flour and water and beat it to a smooth batter
- Add eggs, ginger, sambal oelek, turmeric, and salt and continue to beat until homogeneous
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat
- Add a small amount of oil or butter and about 100 mL of the batter swirling it round gently with the handle to get it to spread as evenly as possible in a circle
- Cook it for about 1 min and flip it over with a spatula and cook it for about 1 min on the other side